2.12.2015

Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine Collection Swatches and Review

Almost through Milani's new releases for 2015!

Unfortunately, I wasn't a huge fan of the Fierce Foil Eyeshines. I reallly wanted to make these work and I couldn't make it happen. I am confused because I have seen a few positive reviews among mostly negative ones. So you never know, they might work for you!

These are supposed to give a multidimensional shine to lids. The press release says they are meant to last 2-6 hours. These eyeshines have a very creamy texture. Unlike anything I have experienced before. When I put my finger in the pan to pick up product, it mostly scoots around instead of picking up a substantial amount. The little rubber tipped applicator didn't do much for me either. The way that worked best was to get a little chunk on my finger to get decent coverage. 

For how much of a let down these were for me, they sure look pretty in the packaging!

Milan and Florence

These are the neutrals of the collection and they performed better than the brights. I think Florence is the better of the two.


Florence


Milan


Rome and Venice

My main issue with these is that they don't blend well. You could get away with layering a little over some coordinating shadow but I would keep it below the crease to prevent it from settling in it. These don't seem to ever set so they scoot around quite easily on the lid all day.


Venice


Rome


 I was hoping these would have a "wow" pigmentation factor to them. They aren't very practical for daily use but for a night out if you use them just right it could make a statement. I hate to give a negative review to a Milani product because most of them are spot on amazing.

Let me know if you have tried these Fierce Foil Eyeshines and what you think of them!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Get sufficient rest and apply a hot pack to alleviate the pain and discomfort.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar Try to use a very gentle shampoo instead if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. though. Ice brings swelling down but can make your muscles tighter. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the point when you utilize your fingertips, you'll see that you'll have much more control by and large.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com