5.22.2014

Candy Stripe Nail Art with Zoya's Bubbly Collection

I wanted to share with you some fun summery nail art I did with the shades from Zoya's new Bubbly collection! This was quite simple to achieve and I believe anyone can do it.


I started with a white base and placed striping tape diagonally across the nail. I used all 6 Bubbly shades and painted in 1 coat in each section rotating the colors.


This reminded me of one of those huge lollipops with the rainbow swirled in it!




Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. These are so fun and colorful! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the bubbly shades compliment each other so well! Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Great design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta kingare bad for your posture and can cause new pain in the back or worsen pain that you may already have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar It is very important to make sure that you thoroughly rinse all shampoo residue from your hair.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com