11.12.2013

Salon Perfect Shocked

Since it went from pleasant fall weather yesterday to very cold and winter- like today, I'm trying to stay warm with a super bright, more summer appropriate mani. A big cup of hot chocolate is helping too. ;)

The Walmart exclusive Salon Perfect line created quite a stir when they released a line of neon matte glitters all in the same vein as the now classic Floam. This is Shocked, the pink and blue version. The formula was quite thick and I made the mistake of choosing an even thicker base of Color Club Yum Gum. It ended up being a fail mani that didn't last long but somehow I think my pictures turned out decent!



One of my favorite parts of summer is wearing neon nail colors. But I have too many fall and winter shades piling up in my untrieds that need some love now! 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. satta kingAs a back pain sufferer, a little bit of pain may actually make you feel better, so do not be afraid to exercise.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com