11.11.2013

Essie The Girls Are Out + Julie G Crushed Candy Criss Cross Nail Art

Hello readers!

This mani is inspired by Jacki from Adventures in Acetone. She is such a fun nail artist and blogger and I love the texture criss cross idea she came up with. I decided to use Essie The Girls Are Out and Julie G Crushed Candy for my take on the look. It used lots of striping tape and patience!


My accent nail is the same Essie with Orly Be Brave. I think all of these polishes complimented each other quite nicely!


I am still loving the textured polish trend...what about you?
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Great mani! I love the accent nail you did especially--nice complement to the criss cross design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was happy with how well all the polishes went together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason you feel pain is because the muscles are sore and stiff.satta king

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com