6.13.2013

Summer-y Orange Skittles

I have been into skittles manis a lot lately and this saturated, bright orange shade is for sure one of my faves to wear once the heat rolls around. So I combined the 2 and here is what I ended up with!


Pointer-Pinky: LA Girl 3D Effect Electric Coral, Zoya Myrta, Sephora + Pantone Tangerine Tango Glitter, OPI A Roll in the Hague with Sephora + Pantone Tangerine Tango Shimmer on top.



I would definitely say this shade is a go to for me in the summer, along with anything neon!

Do you have go to colors for summertime?
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving skittle manicures too! There so fun to wear and this is a great color for the season :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com