12.14.2012

Cloud Mani Inspired by My Heels!

Hello and TGIF!

I know I have been doing tons of swatches and not so much nail art lately, so I am changing that with today's post! 

I recently collaborated with Milani (as did other bloggers) a few months ago to come up with some nail art looks inspired by current trends using their polish. Stamping wasn't allowed...so that was a challenge for me since I love stamping! 

So the one of the trends was colorblocking. I got these cute heels a while back for $10 (how can you pass that up?!) and thought this would be super fun to translate into nail art.


And here is what I came up with! A Nailside inspired cloud mani using only colors from Milani. I loved how it turned out and these polish colors match my shoes perfectly. :)



Have you gotten into the colorblocking trend? It's such a fun way to play with color and go outside of your comfort zone a bit.


*Polish was sent for collaborative purposes. 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love the shoes even with that huge platform. Gorgeous manicure to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now I really like these petite clouds! With a dot at the outer corner they will turn into flowers! I'll have to try doing them this way. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com