6.28.2012

Orly Au Champagne + Orly Sashay My Way

Hi readers!

Just a quick mani post today. I am still catching up with nails I had on my vacation....so these pics are not the best. I took these ones while waiting for the Electrical Parade at Magic Kingdom to start...I was too paranoid they would get messed up before I could snap a pic. Not the most ideal that's for sure!

Anyway, I layered Orly Sashay My Way on Top of Orly Au Champagne. This combo felt so luxe on my nails! Still somewhat simple, but still makes a statement.




 Sashay My Way is one of 22 (!) glitters to be released throughout this year by Orly. You can check out the other ones here.

I would love to hear what you think about them!

Pin It
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I love this combo! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice combo! i'm gonna have to copy that idea! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dearly love the Orly base color you used here. It's a soft white that is like no other I ever have seen in more than 40 yrs of polish collecting I have been doing. Not too much of a fan of glitters right now - kind of have reached a saturation point with them and not enjoying the ones I have...though if I am going to wear one, it's like this one, thin spreading so one can see through to the base shade under it. I do like to sandwich some light glitters in between layers of jellies however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the saturation issue, especially with Indies. But others must love them if they're making 22 of them this year.

      Delete
  4. i wasnt even remotely interested in any of the flash glam fx until just now. damn i want this one soooooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com