5.24.2012

Sally Hansen White Veil + Nail Art

Hello everyone! 

I'm kind of apprehensive to show you this mani today only because I consider it somewhat of a fail. But I'm showing it to you anyway and I will let you guys be the judge. :)

I first layered Sally Hansen White Veil over OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? I think I sped through application of the glitter a little too fast because it's not looking so pretty. haha


And then because I just couldn't stop adding stuff, I did some stamping with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri  in Mint Sprint. The Insta Dris are great polishes for stamping!



Overall I love the color combo with the glitter, but I don't feel like it came together the way I had it in my head. Too textured for my liking. So I'm gonna say close but not quite on this one.  Hate it when that happens! :)
Pin It
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I think it all came together really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love the hearts! it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting SH White Veil! I saw it at Ulta a few days ago and was wondering what it looked like. Now I think I have to go back and get it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so pretty!! I will def. go and pick myself up one of these..

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would be a perfect wedding mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the combination! The hearts really complete the look. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean by not being able to leave a mani alone lol. Happens way too often with me! I think this looks pretty though :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com