5.18.2012

GlitterDaze Minty Mojito

Hi guys!

I feel like such a lame blogger lately. I am still just as obsessed, if not more, with nail polish...I just can't ever find the time to blog. Between my family, moving, and You Mix things are crazy! But I don't want to give up on blogging because I love it too much. I guess every blogger has times like this at some point anyway.

So pretty much all I've been wearing lately is indie polish...I just LOVE it! And every day I see more and more shops popping up, so it seems like they are here to stay. :) Today's mani is from GlitterDaze. Definitely go check out Sana's shop...she's awesome!! This is Minty Mojito, one coat over a random pastel green from Claire's. 


Check out all the sweet glitters in this!


You can see another polish I swatched from GlitterDaze *here*!
Pin It
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I just blogged about her April Rain!!! Loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I need this as well as Flirtini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! I am not a huge Indie fan but this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minty Mojito is one of my favorite Glitter Daze Polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com