1.30.2011

We're Back!


So we took a long break from this blog! Not intentionally, but little Taylee takes up a lot of our time. ;P But our love for polish and nail stamping have not stopped! We recently went crazy buying all sorts of fun new nail goodies to play with! Dustin still really wants to do a business here in Rexburg, and I wanted to revive the blog so we are trying to get it all going again. But for others not here in Idaho, enjoy the inspiration! :)

...One of Taylee's first pedicures...obviously a 2 month old isn't going to hold still for long but it's still freakin adorable!
Polish: Sinful Colors 24/7
Black Konad Stamping Polish
Pin It!

1 comment:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com